Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I love food!

I love good food. I love to find new recipes and try them out (only on my family of course!) I make it a point to test food on my family before it hits my friends. One of my friends and former college roommate has started a very fun blog called Dish Delish. It is a collection of our favorite recipes. She has several friends and family members posting their favorite recipes. If you are interested in such a thing check it out.

Technorati Technorati tags: ,


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687