Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Vacation for one

I am feeling weird feelings today. This weekend my brother is getting married and so I am leaving tomorrow to go spend the weekend with my family and go to my brothers wedding... alone! No husband and child to accompany me. This will be the first time I have ever left my daughter before. She is two so I know she will be fine and it will be fun for her to have a daddy daughter weekend, but I'm still anxious about it. I go through waves of being excited and other waves of dreading it and wishing I hadn't bought a plane ticket. There are many fun plans so it should be a good time. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully everyone will survive, have fun and have a happy reunion when I get back on Sunday. For this reason there won't be a Flashback Friday this week.


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687