Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fun With Money

Have you ever paid for something with cash and the change you received had been written or colored on? Well this very thing happened to us a couple weeks ago but instead of coloring it was a stamp. Stamped on our change was "www.wheresgeorge.com" Obviously this site was a money tracker. since I am easily entertain I went right home and created a free account. I got all of the dollar bills that I owned and enter them into the system. I can now track where these bill have been and where they go after I am done with them. I think it is pretty fun! Not too many people know about Where's George so I want to spread the word so more bills can be followed. It's pretty interesting how far money can travel. Try it out and let me know how it goes!


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

1 Comment:

cris said...

I find your blog very well-written, routinely updated, keyword-oriented and incredibly useful. You have very rich posts that really interests to many readers. I really appreciate your work.

I'd like to request you for link back (if possible).

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687