Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Everyday is Like Groundhog's Day

Of course when I say groundhog's day I am referring to the movie. I feel like everyday is the same, the same things happen, in the same order and it is just blah. Everyday my daughter and I get up at about the same time, we eat the same things for breakfast, we watch the same shows and play the same games. I'm not quite sure how to break the vicious, repetitive cycle. Until I figure that out, put on your hats and booties folks, it's going to be a long ride.


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

1 Comment:

Karen and Gerard said...

Routine is fine, but everyone needs some variety and spice in life. Try something different once in awhile. Maybe you could start reading to your kids, at least the books would change!

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687