Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Hills

So this show is my guilty pleasure! I really enjoy watching The Hills. I do get frustrated with Spencer who I think should get hit by a bus. I really don't like Heidi, and I think Stephanie should be able to be friends with whoever she wants. I'm glad the drama is my life, but I enjoy watching it in someone else's! So yay! The Hills has begun again and I can now be sucked into an immature world of stupid drama!

Technorati Technorati tags: , , ,


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

1 Comment:

Krista said...

i'm totally with ya!! i love the hills...

guilty pleasures...

and yes...spencer should definitely get hit by a bus...

mean girls style...

ahhh...another guilty pleasure. :)

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687