Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Olympics

I am loving the Olympics, which most people probably are. I'm so happy to have a DVR so I can record as many 5 hours blocks as I want to and then fast forward through the sports I'm less interested in. I'm mostly hooked on swimming and gymnastics right now. I'm really not interested in volleyball, or any of those "ball" sports. I'm very happy to have two weeks of the Olympics and don't mind at all the change in the regularly scheduled programming. What are your favorite sports to watch?


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687