Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Friday, January 11, 2008

Flashback Friday- Making Money!


Welcome to this weeks edition of Flashback Friday! Last year at this time I was very "gung ho" about making money. I was using several different programs and every month my revenue increased, and things were awesome. Since my page rank catastrophe in November I have not had one single offer. Having a page rank of zero is nothing special because that's what most people have. As you can tell from my lack of posting that I'm really struggling with this. Some days I was to completely give up and other days I want to try, but I don't know what to try. I have decided we will keep doing Mythbusting Monday and Flashback Friday until I can get myself back to wanting to succeed on the internet. Any comments or suggestions to help my situation would be greatly appreciated.


Blogsvertise

There are a couple blogs that I regularly check that are about making money on the internet. These blogs tend to give updates on how they are doing and how much money they make from each site they are members of. A common name among them is Blogsvertise. This is a site where you get paid to post. Once approved you will have offers given to you. You write posts about these offers and mention them with a link three times in your post and then Blogsvertise pays you. I have chosen to get paid by paypal as it is the easiest thing for me. Since I am new I can't rate this positively or negatively, but it is worth a shot. It seems an easy enough way to earn a little extra money. I would recommend checking out Blogsvertise if you are looking for another way to earn money with your blog. Also, as with most programs if you refer people you receive a percentage of their earnings as well. So if you'd like to help me out with a referral use this link for Blogsvertise.

I now invite you to add a comment and feel free to link to your favorite Flashback Friday post on your blog. Pick your favorite article from this week one year ago and write a little bit about what you were thinking, or doing then and how things are different now. Happy Flashback Friday!


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687