Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Blogsvertise

There are a couple blogs that I regularly check that are about making money on the internet. These blogs tend to give updates on how they are doing and how much money they make from each site they are members of. A common name among them is Blogsvertise. This is a site where you get paid to post. Once approved you will have offers given to you. You write posts about these offers and mention them with a link three times in your post and then Blogsvertise pays you. I have chosen to get paid by paypal as it is the easiest thing for me. Since I am new I can't rate this positively or negatively, but it is worth a shot. It seems an easy enough way to earn a little extra money. I would recommend checking out Blogsvertise if you are looking for another way to earn money with your blog. Also, as with most programs if you refer people you receive a percentage of their earnings as well. So if you'd like to help me out with a referral use this link for Blogsvertise.

Technorati Technorati tags: ,


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

2 Comments:

Miss Positive said...

Hi there RandomEncounters! I stumbled upon your site from a search in Google.

Can I ask you if Blogsvertise works for you? Cos I signed up a couple of weeks ago and they did not give me anything to write about yet. =/

Thanks. I like your blog. Very interesting and informative. =)

RandomEncounters said...

Hi Miss Positive,
I only signed up about 10 days ago and I also have no received any offers. I would try blogitive.com, they always have offer there for me.

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687