Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Link Referral

If you look to the right of the posts you will see a sea of buttons. One of the buttons that flashes is from Link Referral. This free site allows you to register your websites and put them on a list under whatever category you choose. You can leave your sites alone from there and do nothing if you wish. You can receive views of your site and if people like your site they can "review" it and give comments and feedback and score of 1-5 stars. If you want to put some extra effort into this website you can look at 30 sites everyday (I usually devote 30 minutes to this every other day) and by looking at other sites you are moving your website to the top of the list. You also can "review" and give comments on up to 5 websites per day which also helps improve your ranking on the list.
I love this website. Like I said earlier I usually don't visit the recommended 30 everyday, but about every other day. It only takes about 30 minutes to do this if I am rushing through. The return I gain from this website especially when I take the time to do my "homework" for the site is huge. This site easily is to blame for a good 30% of traffic to my blogs (even higher than that on my game blog Random Games). I would most definitely recommend signing up for this site. Even if you do not want to do the extra work of view other websites, your site will still get hits because most everyone else is doing their 30 views. Check it out and let me know what you think!

Technorati technorati tags: , ,


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687