Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Monday, January 15, 2007

Awesome Free Fonts!

I participate in Creamaid occasionally when I like what is being advertised and today I received an email with a new conversation about free fonts! There is a website called Urban Fonts that lets you download all sorts of free fonts. I thought it was a cool website to check out. I'm not very experienced when it comes to fonts and so it may not mean much, but there were a lot of nice fonts that I had never seen before. They also have a top 100 list that is sure to have some great fonts. You can check out that list here. Urbanfonts.com also has a blog, a forum, and an article section where you can read about fonts and typography. This site looks like it could really jazz up any project, so I highly recommend checking out these cool free front downloads.



Technorati technorati tags: , ,


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687