Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Monday, January 15, 2007

Random Games

In the beginning of last December I decided that instead of putting games on this blog where they didn't seem to really fit, I would start a free online game blog where all are welcome to play away your day. This blog is called Random Games. It can be found by clicking its title, or on my blogroll. As I was adding more fun games to it tonight I noticed that on my google toolbar page rank thingy it had a page rank of 3. Now often the page rank checker gets confused and so if I refresh my blog it will go to what it normally says (zero, because the blog is so new). Well I refreshed the page a couple times and it still said three. So I decided to check an official google page rank checker where it was confirmed to me that Random Games has a page rank of 3!! I'm so proud! To some this may seem a little accomplishment. For me it is huge, and in such a short period of time. I hope there isn't some fluke in the system because I'm very overjoyed at this. My husband and I decided that when one of our blogs (Random Encounters of We, Random Games, or Random Super Heroes) received any page rank we would go out to Outback Steakhouse to celebrate! So That's where we'll be going for dinner next weekend!! You all should celebrate with us and go to your nearest Outback on Friday. YAY!

Technorati technorati tags: , , ,


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687