Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Your Geek Profile:

Academic Geekiness: Low
Fashion Geekiness: Low
Gamer Geekiness: Low
Geekiness in Love: Low
General Geekiness: Low
Internet Geekiness: Low
Movie Geekiness: Low
Music Geekiness: Low
SciFi Geekiness: Low


I was very pleasantly surprised to see that my geekiness is low all around! I found this nifty little quiz on a fun site called Blogthings, they have a lot of fun things you can add to your blogs. You should check it out. I would like to thanks Jenny from Using my Powers for Good for having it on her blog for me to find! Thanks!

Technorati Technorati tags: , ,



If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

2 Comments:

pinksterz said...

hey there! nice interesting bloggy u got here.

yep, i am addicted to blogthings too. but i think if i put all the quiz results i took, i would be too much for my page. lol.

Anonymous said...

So glad I could help! :P

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687