Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Blog Carnivals

When I first heard about blog carnivals I wasn't too excited to participated. I would check out the Blog Carnival website but didn't really find anything I wanted to participate in. Recently, though, my attitude has completely changed! I love blog carnivals! There are so many topics that you can pretty much find one to submit any of your posts to. They bring in a lot of quality traffic and blog carnival quests usually leave comments, which is always fun in my opinion. On top of all of these things, they provide a link to your blog. That is the biggest bonus of them all. Some of the blogs that host blog carnivals are members of Technorati, so by participating I have greatly improved my ranking with them, which also helps bring in traffic. It is a wonderful cycle. A couple weeks ago registers with the blog carnival website so I could host a carnival if I wanted to. I do want to, but since I have no idea what goes into hosting I'm a little nervous about messing it up. I am also at a lack of an idea for a carnival. Any suggestions and tips would be very welcome!! Happy Posting!


Technorati Technorati tags: ,


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687