Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Solve Rubik's Cube in a few easy steps

I came across this awesome web page that is a Rubik's Cube Solver. All you have to do is enter the current configuration of your cube, hit solve and out pops the step by step solution. I don't know how long it took Eric Dietz to come up with the algorithm that works all this out, but I have to give him credit where credit is due. I have only had limited experience in school with programming (some of which I experienced twice) but I would have no idea where to start to try and do something like this. If I had a Rubik's cube I would mess it up and and try this out, but I don't. Check it out!

Technorati Technorati tags:


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687