Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

My Super Ex-Girlfriend

Today in this post for these next few minutes I am a super hero! My job: to protect the world from seeing this film. For those of you who are too late to hear the warning, I'm very sorry. For those of you where it isn't too late... RUN! Run for your life. Stay away from this film at Blockbuster. This film is 95 minutes of your life you'll never get back. I can't even put into words the disgust and waste of everything this film is. The only positive thing about this movie is Luke Wilson. This film is chalk full of nothing but inappropriateness (major bedroom movie) which I for one am very not interested in feeing! It is just horrible, I don't know how else to put it. There aren't very many other way to put it other than terrible! Stay away. Rent something else!!

Technorati Technorati tags: ,


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687