Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Friday, January 26, 2007

Blog Carnival of Cinema

It's that time again! As you probably have figured out by now I am a lover of blog carnivals! I love to write about a carnival topic and I love to be apart of the carnival group. I love to read other people's entries and I love the traffic it brings in to my blog! Now playing: Carnival of Cinema... Get your popcorn ready to read about people's movie reviews! Get some recommendations and a few warnings. Read about people insights into some movies and share your own. Feel free to comment away if you don't agree or even if you do! This should really help you in your movie choices for this weekend and weekends to come! So check out the Blog Carnival of Cinema!!

Technorati Technorati tags: , , ,



If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687