Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Celebrity Sightings

We are going to take a poll on this one! Some people thought this was Amy Brenneman from Judging Amy. I have never seen the show so I have no idea. I did Google her and in some pictures I think no way is that her, but in other candid shots of her I think it could be. This was in the Boston airport as we were leaving yesterday to come home. So let me know what you think.

Is this Amy Brennamen from Judging Amy?
Of course that is totally her!
No way, that's some regular lady in the airport
Your guess is as good as mine, I don't know.
pollcode.com free polls



These two pictures were taken in the Boston airport when we first arrive in Massachusetts. We were hanging around baggage claim waiting for the rental car to show up when someone else showed up! This is Christian Slater. He was with his two kids. No one in the airport mobbed him but everyone was casually glancing as often as possible. I sneaked these shots by pretending to take pictures of other family members (hence why the second shot is cropped). We were very excited for this!!


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

That is definitely Amy Brenneman. 100% sure! I also know that she was due to fly back east at that time.

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687