Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! I'm not sure the purpose of this holiday and there isn't much to do to celebrate but it is fun to have a holiday, big or not. My husband went off to work today forgetting what day it was so a few minutes later he comes walking in our room again. It took me by surprise. I asked him what he was doing home, and he was like I can't not be wearing green today! He has always been one to celebrate to the max every holiday no matter how small. I thought it was pretty funny. Hopefully you all remember to wear green and avoid getting a little pinch for someone!


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687