Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Friday, June 5, 2009

Jewelry Update

Ok so I posted about that jewelry website where you can get sterling silver pieces for free (but really with $6.99 for shipping) Well I found one piece that I thought was pretty unique and I ordered it. It arrived about a week or so later and it is beautiful! I am now a full fledged supporter of the site and can say that they will not take your almost seven dollars and run with it! :) Also, if you don't have a silver chain the sport your new pendant with you can purchase one of those for $4. Pretty good deal. I already had a chain so for now I can't vouch for those.

I would like to think of myself as a jewelry wearer, but I'm not. Besides the wedding ring I don't usually wear jewelry, but this doesn't stop me from purchasing it. When I remember I will throw something on for church or for a party, but as soon as I walk in the door it immediately comes off. I'm not sure why it bugs me so much, I wish it didn't. But none the less, if I find another piece of sterling silver jewelry from that site that I love, I will purchase!! Take a look and see if there is anything for you!


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

1 Comment:

pallavi said...

in fact i was also like you... i dint like jewelry at all bt after visiting http://www.anxietyspinnerrings.com i cudnt control myself without wearing it... its jst fantastic



Regards
Pallavi
http://www.anxietyspinnerrings.com

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687