Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Friday, June 5, 2009

Your Money

I have been hearing a lot on the news lately about how MY MONEY is being spent. Mostly these talks are referring to how tax payers money is getting spent by the stimulus and such. I am frustrated by these reports because a lot of these things MY MONEY is getting spent on are useless (in my opinion of course). On top of this there is NOTHING I can do about this. If I want a say in my money going places I have to vote, well I do vote, but the people that win are usually corrupt government officials that don't have my best interest at heart at all. The biggest corruption of all is the highest position in the USA, so for the next 4 years we are pretty much toast with what he does with my hard earned tax payer money. Get ready for an awful bumpy ride folks!


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687