Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Friday, June 29, 2007

Carnival of Home Improvement

It has been a while since I participated in a Blog Carnival but I really want to participate in the Carnival of Home Improvement. As you saw in my previous post we are trying to decide which flooring to put down. I'm hoping that by participating in this carnival I can start getting some input from people who are also improving their house or know a lot about the subject. If you are interested please click the above link and check out the Carnival of Home Improvement!


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687