Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I love my connection!

YAY We're connected again! It has been a very long 10 days without the internet but the cable guy came today and TA DA! Here we are!! We have never had the internet through the cable line before so we'll see how it goes but so far so good. I even hooked it up by myself since my hubby is at work and I NEEDED to get connected!

So just an update. We are moved into our house. A lot of our things are still in boxes and other things are put away. It is a slow process but a very exciting one. I'm going to be putting some before and after shots on the blog because we have already painted a guest room and made it nice and pretty. There is a lot more to be done. We are getting a new storm door for the front door, we are putting in french doors, and if we can figure out how to pull up the vinyl floors in the kitchen we will be putting in some nice pergo floors! I'm very excited about all the home improvements that are happening.

Now that we are back up and running I'm planning to begin posting a lot more often and all shall return to better than normal! So please become my loyal readers once again and we will have a great time!

Technorati Technorati tags: , ,


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687