Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Monday, November 19, 2007

And We're Back!

We got back from Germany on Friday night. We had a great time! Germany is very beautiful! It was freezing cold there, but regardless we did a lot of exploring. My husband was there on business so during the day it was just me and my daughter walking around and seeing the sights. On the weekend we took some driving trips to see places we really wanted to see. We took a tour of a castle in Buckeburg, explored downtown Hannover, and took a 4 hour drive to see Rothenburg ob der Tauber. It was incredible. I am now overloaded with laundry and unpacking. As soon as I can get a handle on things today, I'm going to post a couple pictures of the highlights of our trip. Thanks for sticking with us while we were away. Last night I checked some of this blogs stats and things remained constant and improving while we were away. Thanks for the patience while we were away. Also, later on today I plan on announcing some of the new programs Random Encounters of We will be starting this next week! Exciting things are happening!


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687