Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Shopping Online

A lot more people are doing their holiday shopping online these days. I personally prefer to shop in stores and get my gifts that way. However, I do enjoy Ebay every now and again. When I am looking for presents for my husband or myself and I don't mind them to be second hand, I first go to Ebay to see if I can get a deal. This Christmas I have purchased a couple presents from Ebay and Amazon and I am looking into a couple more. I'm all about a bargain! Do you get your gifts online? What sites do you use to shop online?


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687