Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Monday, November 19, 2007

Some Beautiful Sites in Germany

Our hotel was in a big park that had a lot of beautiful historic buildings. This pretty fountain and building were in that park. We were lucky to see this fountain on, because a couple days after this picture they turned off the fountain to prepare for winter. It was freezing cold, so none of the other fountains were running.
This is a burned out church in Hannover, Germany. It was blown up in the war and only the exterior walls are still standing. It was beautiful to see.
This is in the small town on Rinteln. It was a very pretty town. I love the old buildings and architecture.
I love these windmills. They aren't working anymore, but they are open for tours. When we came across this windmill it wasn't open so we settled for pictures.
This last picture was taken in Rothenburg ob der Tauber. This town is definitely the place to visit in Germany. It is old and historic and very beautiful!! Here is where I found my cuckoo clock that I bought. When it arrives in the mail I'll be sure to post a picture.

Germany overall was a very fun time. It was very beautiful. All the trees were multiple colors and the leaves had began to fall. The weather was freezing and rainy, but it was incredible. Two week ended up being a very long time. I'm very happy to be home and start preparing for the holidays. This trip certainly helped me be grateful that I live in the USA, I love my home and where I live, I appreciate the food I think of as normal and I'm grateful for a non feather pillow on my bed. I'm ready for Thanksgiving!


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687