Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Crazy Holiday Shopping

I love to do my holiday shopping! Black Friday is very fun for me. I don't get up to be at the stores at 4am unless there is something I absolutely have to have, but I will make it by 6am (which is early for me). This year the three of us went together. We didn't want to leave our daughter at any friends houses because they were planning on shopping also so we brought her along, and it wasn't a big deal. There were some things at Target we wanted to get, but we have to drive an hour to get there. By the time we got to Target the games we wanted were gone but we were able to get some movies we had wanted. We stopped by Kohl's but the lines wrapped all the way around the store so we decided to not even bother. Things were crazy, store shelves were empty, and people were throwing things around but it was a fun time! It really gets you in the mood for Christmas! Did you go holiday shopping and fight the crowds? Or relax at home after a very tasty holiday?


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687