Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Thursday, November 1, 2007

We're off... for a time

This blog will be quiet for a little while coming up here soon. We are leaving for Germany Friday for 2 weeks and as a result I won't be posting. I don't know what our internet situation will be so if I can post free of charge, I definitely will. If I can't, I will be spending my money on better things like German chocolate! With the poor exchange rate I have to pick and choose!! :) We will be returning home on November 2nd and I will be sure to tell you the highlights of the trip. I'm going to try and be brave and do some exploring while my husband is working (did I mention this is a business trip for me, and vacation for me!) I tend to be a wuss in foreign countries so I'm hoping that most people speak English and this is isn't too complicated to ride the trains and things. We have never been to Europe so this will be a completely new experience. Wish me luck we are off to Europe!


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687