Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Friday, September 5, 2008

Big Brother 10

There are a few things regarding Big Brother 10 that I need to get off my chest. I HATE Memphis and Dan. Memphis is a player. I hate him. He is so full of himself. He deserves to get kicked off. I do not want him to win the money. More than my not wanting Memphis to win is my not wanting Dan to win. He is ridiculous. I can't even stand to hear him talk. He is also way too confident in himself. Plus, he is such a pansy. He doesn't have the guts to get what he wants done without trying to make it look like it was someone else's fault. I hate him! I know that he will probably win though because doesn't the person you hate the most always end up winning Big Brother??? YES!


Technorati Technorati tags: ,


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687