Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Working Out

Like a lot of Americans I have felt that I could stand to lose a few pounds lately. I've had this complaint for a couple years, but my upcoming cruise has finally been motivation enough for me to start doing something about it.

A while ago I bought a workout DVD that I really like. It is indoor walking that also adds little bursts of intensity to help burn more fat, and one segment includes weights. I love this video because it is do-able. I don't enjoy setting myself up to fail. I feel that a diet wouldn't work because I don't have the self control to stop eating yummy foods that aren't so good for you. So since I don't want to set myself up to fail, my plan is to work out everyday with a video I feel I can succeed with. I have now been doing this workout plan for 7 weeks and it is going good.

A few weeks ago I read about the Biggest Loser workout video and I purchased one of those. This DVD will totally kick your trash. It is a lot more intense than my previous movie and I find myself battling with myself about whether or not I am going to work out. I don't want to fight, I just want to do it. So I think I need to try a different movie. Any suggestions?

I have enjoyed bettering myself. I think I have probably lost 2-3 pounds. I am shooting for 10 pounds. I don't own a scale because I don't think I would be able to control how many times a day or week I would get on it, so I'm going by how my clothes fit me. I'm trying to get down one pant size and my reward will be getting a new dress for my upcoming cruise!! Go me!


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687