Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Friday, July 13, 2007

Florida Fun


Well tomorrow we are off for a week of R and R in Florida with my husband's family. We are going to go to Walt Disney world for a couple days and enjoy Florida for a few days before that. We are very excited. I am a kind of person that needs vacation about every 3 months in order stand everyday life and I have been on vacation in 7 months so I am very much looking forward to this. This trip officially starts our summer filled with vacation. It is going to be a great summer and a great first trip. Have a great week and know that I haven't abandoned you.


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687