Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Saturday, July 14, 2007

I Love WIFI

Here we are sitting in the Kansas City Missouri airport on the internet!! We have my husband's work laptop with us and so I am able to post on the blog while we wait for our plane! This is so great! We got a little lost on the way to the airport since we didn't know where we were going, once we found our way back on track there was a bunch of road construction which took us on a detour. That was fun. But we made it with about 2 hours to spare and here we are. Hopefully there will be free wifi in the hotel we are staying at in Orlando and then I can post once in a while. Have a great weekend!!


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687