Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Lookin for Links!

OK I have seen other blogs do this so I'm going to try it also. Many blogs search for blogs to link with to improve their rankings and such. I am looking for blogs and bloggers who like my blog and would like to exchange links. I have made some effort to get some links to blogs I like and found myself getting brushed off from the authors of those blogs, so now I'll initiate the link love. If you would like to exchange links please leave a comment with your blog saying you have linked with me, I will then link to you and visit your blog and leave a comment! This will help both parties out with traffic and exposure. Let's all help each other out with links!!


Technorati Technorati tags: , ,


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

5 Comments:

David said...

I would like to link to you. David

David said...

I added you to my cool blog section.
Thanks,

David

RandomEncounters said...

Thanks David, you've been added, and thanks for visiting!

Anonymous said...

I'm adding you know.

Just go to my Link exchange section, and click "Join Now" You can choose from a link, a button, or a banner.

Anonymous said...

Hello there i added your link to my site already, lets exhange links and hopefully you join the text paradise community... heres the link to my site
http://textparadise.blogspot.com/

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687