Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Internet Offers

You can find pretty much anything you want on the internet. It is a great place for looking up information of all sorts. It is also a place where you can find "free" stuff and coupons to help you save money on products. There is a new website called My Savings where you can get free samples and printable coupons. There are many sites like this on the internet, but this one is new and is wanting to get the word out about it so check it out. They offer free product samples on almost everything. From baby products to food, health and beauty to diet pills, and much more. They also have a section that is printable coupons to help you save on the products you buy. I went and checked out this site. I wanted to get a free sample of some baby swimming diapers since I've never tried them with my baby before. In order to get the free sample I had to go through pages and pages of offers that they want you to sign up for. The same offers you have seen in a million different places on the internet. About half way through saying no to all the offers I got sick of the hassle and so I didn't go through with getting the "Free" sample. They say "free" I say no it isn't. There is a lot of hassle and scam involved in getting to where you actually get the product. After you fill out all the forms you are forever hounded with junk mail in your email boxes and so forth. You can check it out if you want because there really do have hundreds of "free" samples, but be warned that free does have a price.


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687