Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Little Goodbye's

Now it is 9 days and counting until we moving. For the past couple days and for the next couple of days we will be seeing some people and when the visit is over that will be the last time we see them for a while. I think this method of saying goodbye slowly is better for me than having one big day to say "see ya" to everyone. Yesterday my mother-in-law came up to watch our daughter while we packed. We mostly hung out with her instead of working but it was good. It was probably a little goodbye. My sister-in-law is going to have a baby any minute now and then his mom will be gone to help her and she probably won't be back in time to see again before we move. Yesterday was her way to spend a day with us before these days are a thing of the past. All of the family we live by (my parents, my sister and her family, my husband's parents and sisters still at home) have taken this time that we have all had together for granted. We have enjoyed spending so much time with everyone and now it slowly is coming to an end. Our families will be even more spread out across the US. I get really sad when I think about it, but it will be good for us to get back out on our own, and hopefully we will love the midwest. I haven't cried so far, and I hope that I can continue to hold off on this crying feeling until we are about to leave. I think on Monday I will lose it because that is when my little goodbye's will be with my parents. I'm sure this experience is going to be a good one for me and my family, and now more people have a reason to go on vacation to the midwest!


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687