Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

My Photo Garden

I have started a new blog called My Photo Garden. It is basically just pictures of flowers, insects, landscapes... nature. I recently took up a hobby of photographing those things and I wanted to share my pictures. I also think it would be fun if I had some co-authors who also enjoyed taking pictures of nature and wanted to share their photos through that blog also. Please email me at spazymunky@gmail.com if you are interested in being a co-author and posting your photographs on that blog.


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687