Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Packing, Packing, Packing

Since all of our possesions are getting moved on Monday we have been packing up a storm. Actually it is more like a drizzle. With each day that gets closer we pack a little bit more, but I'm finding that I have a very short attention span when it comes to packing. I don't enjoy it. Especially when you get to the dusty stuff that you have to clean off before you can put it in a box. Luckily my husband likes to pack and so he is having fun and I try to help him the best I can. I think we are doing pretty good, but we have run out of big boxes so progress might slow until we can get some more big boxes. All in all it's getting closer and soon we'll be on the road to a new life in the midwest!


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687