Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Saturday, May 19, 2007

PPP Love

I have written about it before and I'll probably keep writing about it. What is it you ask? Pay Per Post!! It is an awesome site to find reviews, write about them and get paid a lot of money. The opportunities they have on Pay Per Post are on average worth more than most reviews you'll find on competing sites. In the 4 short months I have been a member of PPP there have been countless offers that I qualify for, worth a lot more than a typical $5. So far I have made $71 after I get paid for everything. You get paid 30 days after your post appears on your site to make sure the maximum number of people get to see the review. In order to sign up your blog must be at least 90 days old in order to get more established blogs. When I first started my blog I anxiously awaited my 90 days and signed up as soon as I could. I'm glad I have because it has provided some good opportunities and I have learned about products and websites I wouldn't have found out about without PPP. It's a great things so sign up as soon as you can, and please use my word of mouth marketing as a referral when you sign up! Thanks!


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687