Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

PS3 Queues

Would you wait in line for 4 days to be one of the first for a PS3? Personally I think it is a waste of time and money. Why buy something that expensive? Why isn't a PS2 good enough? Or any other game system? Why can't you wait for a month or two and get it when you don't need to camp outside of best buy for days? Where are the people in line going to use the bathroom for 4 days? Are they going to take showers? Are they gonna tag team with other people so they can take a break from the humiliation? Perhaps I just don't understand the utter awesomeness of these new video games systems to lower my dignity enough to camp outside of best buy or some other retailer for the release of PS3. I think it's dumb... What's it to ya?

Would you wait in line for days for a PS3?
Heck No!
Oh Yes! I gotta be the first one to have it!
What are you talking about? I am in line.
What's a PS3?
Free polls from Pollhost.com




Add to del.icio.us


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687