Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Vacation Homes

Recently my retired parents have been thinking about perhaps purchasing a vacation home. They love Hawaii so of course that is where my mom wants to go. I was researching different possibilities for them seeing as Hawaii is a very expensive place to buy a home since they are in low supply and high demand. I looked at this website on hawaii condos because it seems to be a good place to find availabilities. This website is call the Condo Company and they will help you sell your condo or buy one, it's multi functional. I doubt my parents will really end up there, but it was fun finding out about places they could purchase.


Add to del.icio.us


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687