Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Monday, March 5, 2007

It's going to be Wicked

This week is my Mom's birthday so all my sisters are coming to town for a couple days of celebration! We are going to do some scrapbooking, make cards, get pedicures, go out to eat, and the thing I'm looking forward to the most is seeing Wicked in LA! I have seen Wicked before on Broadway a couple years ago, but it is such a great show I don't mind seeing it again. I'm really looking forward to having a lot of my family also see it. Wicked is a great show with some great music. If you don't know much about it, I highly recommend checking it out and listening to the music.




Technorati Technorati tags: ,


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

Aw lucky you.
We went to Chicago on vacation last summer and they were all sold out of Wicked tickets. It really bummed me out :(

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687