Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Saturday, March 31, 2007

" It's Not a Pruse, It's a Man's Bag "

Upon occasion I find myself holding my wife's as she is trying on clothes or going to to the doctor or some other event that requires my assistance in this way. But this week I came across a website that listed 10 Weird Handbags for the Manly Man [s]. By far the one at the top of my list was the Decapitated Head in a Bag Purse (pictured below). Coming in at close runner ups were the Computer Keyboard Bag and the Football Shaped Purse (also pictured below).


I would not mind hold any of these bags while I was waiting for my wife to do whatever she needs to do.

Technorati Technorati tags: ,


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

cool weird stuff!!!

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687