Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Monday, December 11, 2006

Internet Money Makers Carnival

I am participating in my first ever blog carnival. I have submitted a post about online surveys and whether or not I find them to be scams, what's legit and what's not. Blog carnivals have helped many blogs with traffic, both unique and return visitors. I've decided I want to try and participate in as many blog carnivals as I can so I can get my blog out to a wider audience and hopefully help some people on the way with my findings. If you are interested in reading submissions from this carnival click here . I've also submitted an article into a humor blog carnival but that won't be opening until the beginning of January. When that begins I'll pass the link on for that. If you decide to participate in a blog carnival then good luck and to everyone else happy posting!


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687