Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Job Hunt 1st Edition

My husband is currently on a job hunt. He loves where he works now but we don't love our living arrangements (we live with family, that is all I'll say) and so he has begun the long process of job hunting. We have just begun so so far we have just applied to big companies that we know about. Our next step is to turn to sites like Monster and GetTheJob . These websites match up employers with potential employees. You can search a job title and apply for all the jobs you wish. What I like about GetTheJob is you can search under job title, location, companies, categories there are so many options. I expect with how many companies listed on GetTheJob that we soon will be hearing from potential employers. I plan to update you on his progress every once in a while.


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687