Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Saturday, December 2, 2006

Let the Holiday Fun Begin

Well now it's December. You know what that means? It's time for the Christmas cards to start arriving, and Holiday parties to commence! My husband and I recently graduated from college and started "real" life. Now that he is a corporate man working for the man we have our first company holiday party to attend tomorrow evening! I for one am very excited! It is a very formal occassion, luckily for the cruise we just went on I bought a formal dress, so I'm glad to have a second opportunity to wear it. There will be cocktails, dinner and dancing until midnight. Sounds so romantic. This is also be the first real "date" we have been on since having our baby. I look forward to an evening with adults, and adult conversations and being able to stay out past 7 (baby's bedtime). It is at a Car museum, so I'll be sure to take a cool photo or two to share. I'd love to hear about any holiday functions you are attending this year! Merry Christmas!


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

How was the company party? Hope you had a great time! The company we work for is having a lunch this year, that' fine. Still be fun. Happy holidays!

RandomEncounters said...

The party was fun, and awkward all at the same time. The food was good and it was fun to be at a formal function. But it was weird to see my husbands colleagues drinking and dancing. We thought it would be more formal dance, slow dancing perhaps the waltz... not in the least. It was like being at a club but instead of young people it was a bunch of old people dancing. It was funny. It was a great experience and I'm glad we went!

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687