Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Random

I currently am the author of two blogs. The first being Random Encounters of We. This blog is like the title claims, random. I have funny pictures, polls, money making tips, and articles on whatever strikes my fancy. I can't narrow this blog down to one topic. When I list in a blog directory I put it under Misc. So it is my misc blog.

The second blog is very new and it is a game blog. It's name is Random Games. Come play away your day! Free online games of all types are there for your playing enjoyment. I used to put games on Random Encounters of We but decided I didn't like them being there, they didn't fit with what I am trying to achieve.

Random Encounters of We is my "mother ship" blog. I am slowly expanding (Random Games) and my husband is expanding with some type of super hero/comic blog ( Random Super Heroes). It is new but it has a few things to check out on it.

We are really enjoying the blogosphere and all we have learned so far. I also am a co-author to Blog about your Blog which is a great website for all to join and participate. It is thriving very well for being so new. Please stop by and check out all the blogs! Constructive feedback is always welcome. Thanks!


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

1 Comment:

Danielle said...

Hi,
from googlegroupsbloggereview.
I left you a comment over there regarding the requested critique of your blog.

Good Luck

taureandevi.blogspot.com

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687