Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Author Interview with ME!

As I have previously mentioned I am a co-author over at Blog About Your Blog. This is very quickly becoming a huge community blog. They recently started a new thing of interviewing the authors on Blog About Your Blog. It started with one of the main contributers and then he chose who the next interviewee was and so forth. Last week I was chosen and my interview is now up on Blog About Your Blog. Please check it out as well as the rest of the blog. It's very exciting for me! Also if you like what you see over there feel free to email the man in charge, all are welcome to join the community.


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

That's cool. I'm not sure if you realize, but your blog is MOT viewing right in IE.

Matthew said...

great interview, ty for the post. glad we can get you more involved

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687