Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Ocean's 13

One of my favorite movies is coming out with another sequel, Ocean's 13. I just saw the trailer on the quicktime site and it looks pretty good. I loved Ocean's Eleven, it was great to have the whole movie be the setup for the BIG job. In Ocean's 12 the focus seemed to be more on the stress of repaying "Benedict" instead of the jobs to get the money; and when it came down to it all they had to do was the old backpack switch-a-ru. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed this movie too but I love movies that go through all the details of what they are going to do before they do it. This latest installment to the Ocean trilogy looks like they have a lot of fun pulling off whatever job they have planned. One of the greatest things about all these Ocean movies is that all the original actors are still playing their same characters. To me there is nothing worse than making a sequel and having one, or more, of the lead roles played by someone other than the original actor. Ocean's 13 comes out June 8th, I can't wait to see it.

Technorati Technorati tags: ,



If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687