Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Friday, February 23, 2007

Battle of the Browsers -- We Need Your Help!

When we first started this blog I knew that people would be viewing it from different browsers but I did not realize that it might look different depending on the browser. I am a fan of the FireFox browser, I am the type of person that has 3 or 4 browser windows open with 5 or 6 tabs in each window, some times I can get carried away. There are just so many features and add-ons and I could go on and on; but promoting FireFox is not why I am writing this post. It was brought to my attention that the blog didn't look right when viewed with Internet Explorer. Since I love using FireFox so much I do all my blogging with FireFox so I never use Internet Explorer. So when I looked at the blog in Internet Explorer it was in fact messed up, the right sidebar was underneath the left sidebar at the bottom of the page. I was able to fix this by expanding the out-wrapper width, but that got me thinking that there has to be a better way to solve this problem. Please help!! Also another big problem is the "Posted by whoever" at the end of every post, that whole thing has been jammed into a column that's three letters wide, I have no idea how to fix this either. So if anyone has any insight please let us know, leave a comment or email us.

Also if you notice any other problems that you would like us to fix let us know about those too. I know that I might be opening up the flood gates on this one but we are ready for anything you want to dish out.



If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

1 Comment:

Matthew said...

i hate ie, but it looks good in ff

the only thing i might change is making your right column longer as the left one is twice as long :)

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687