Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

What's Your Theme Song?

I found this article on lifehack.com about how music can inspire you to be more productive or boost your energy to get you through the challenge you are about to face. That's good and all but it reminded me of my second semester of my sophomore year in collage, I had a theme song for every class I was taking.

Class 1: Computer Skills - Zoom, Zoom, Zoom, from the Mazda commerical
- in this class we were learning about Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and one of the first things we were taught for Excel was that you could "zoom" in and out of the spreadsheet; and that is where theme songs for classes began.

Class 2: Ethics - It's My Life, by Bon Jovi
- one day my professor was talking about how we should have a non-selfish outlook on life "not like the song 'It's My Life'" (he really said that), so it wasn't too hard to pick the theme song for this class.

Class 3: Psychology - Boom, Boom Ain't It Great To Be Crazy
- no offense.

Class 4: Sociology - Our House, by Madness
- this was kind of a weak one, my professor loved to talk about all the different kinds of living situations across the world.

Class 5: Technical Writing - Conjunction junction what's your function, School House Rock
- this professor tried breaking down hard concepts into smaller sections so we "could understand it better" It was like every lecture was an episode of School House Rock.

Class 6: Biology - Let Me Tell You 'bout the Birds and the Bees......
- Now I know how every plant and animal makes babies.

Fast forward a couples years and here is my present theme song:

Why Don't You Get a Job, by Offspring (the job search is a little slow at times)



Technorati Technorati tags: , , ,


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687