Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I've Been Published!

I found this site called Associated Content. On this site you can submit original articles or articles you have previously written for payment. You sell them the rights to your article. If your article has been previously used either in print or on the internet you can submit it for non-exclusive rights, or you can write an original article never used anywhere before and submit it for exclusive rights. They then review your article and give you an offer of payment which you can accept or reject. They also accept pictures, music and movies. I think it is an awesome website! If you want to check out my exclusive Associated Content visit this link:

Check out my recently published content on AC:
Winco - a Great Place to Shop for Groceries

Technorati Technorati tags: , ,


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687